ActiveRotator is a powerful content rotator that includes up to 18 highly customizable transitions effects. Cross-browser compatibility, powerful data binding support, XML content file, typed texts ticker with letters fading effect and more...
Some suggested uses :
- News ticker.
- Adverts rotation.
- Partners or famous customers rotation.
- Slide shows.
- Website beautifier.
Key features :
- Up to 18 highly customizable transitions effects.
- Cross-browser compatibility support.
- Powerful Data Binding support.
- External XML content files supported.
- Possibility to set transition duration in milliseconds for all transitions.
- Frame rate customizable to adjust performances.
- Include a typed texts ticker with letter fading effect highly customizable. ...
The AspLib Rotator is an easy-to-use, professional rotator component for ASP.NET applications that allows developers to easily add content rotation object for end-users. The end user sees an rectangle area with images or text.
User can define styles, colors and sizes for control. Easily populate your rotation content by data binding with XML files or streams, DataSet & DataReader objects, or any other custom .NET Collection. Rotator slide content may be loaded declarative data sources.
You can receive the full source code of the product.
This DNN 3.x module is designed to let you Scroll texts, pictures & contents in your website based on HTML codes & it doesn’t need to script programming.
This content which is usefulness by various links, pictures,… makes your website more beautiful & Add more information to your web site using less screen real estate. Also useful for scrolling information, images, and other links in four different directions at pretty much any speed
This control reads from a user-defined XML file and populates "slides" with data, such as pictures and captions. Although titled as a slideshow control, it has many uses for rotating content. Included features allow a page developer to specify the number of seconds between page refreshes and use any custom XML schema they wish (or the default XML structure included with the source code), consisting of a variable number of elements....
The original rotator component for ASP.NET - ComponentArt Rotator - allows developers to easily create compelling DHTML news scrollers, product slideshows, feature highlights, stock tickers, and more.
Through use of ASP.NET templates, data binding, and rich DHTML built into the product – rotation of virtually any type of content is now possible in only a few lines of code.
- ASP.NET Slide Templates: Rotate any user interface by simply specifying your slide template, and use multiple instances of the Ticker control for a more dynamic presentation.
- ASP.NET Data Binding: Easily populate your rotation content by data binding with XML files or streams, DataSet & DataReader objects, or any other custom .NET collection.
- Deep Integration with Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX / 3.5: The control is available in ASP.NET 1.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 frameworks, while offering comprehensive integration with the client-side component model introduced by ASP.NET AJAX (now an integral part of ASP.NET 3.5).
- Other Features Include: Design-time support for ASP.NET Web Matrix and Visual Studio .NET, support for multiple instances per page, detailed design and programming examples, and more.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Supports IE5-7, Firefox 1-2, Netscape 7-8, Mozillas, Opera 8-9, Safari 1.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
Dynamic Rotator .NET is a powerful tool which will help you create exactly the look and feel you've been searching for your website! You can use it in many different ways: a classic animated banner, products gallery, photo slide show, complex ads rotator, etc. Why waste time explaining your vision when you can shape it yourself in minutes!
With Dynamic Rotator .NET you can:
- Create High Quality animated banners
- Rotate Content using rich animations and effect
- Seamless Experience with jQuery based Administration Console
- Create your slides with unlimited number of graphics in timeline fashion
- And so much more....
Dynamic Rotator .NET is available as a DotNetNuke module
and an Asp.NET control
. It supports both design time configuration (using Visual Studio Designer) and runtime configuration using powerful jQuery based administration interface (in which case configuration is saved in database).
Read more about Dynamic Rotator .NET on Official Dynamic Rotator .NET page
ASP.NET NewsScroller is an innovative and popular server control useful to create boxes with scrolling news using a java applet.
Main features :
- Ready to use
- Databinding Support
- Full Visual Designer Support
- Full Browsers Compatibility
The list of news which will be scrolled by the control can be easily populated using databinding to a data source.
Full Visual Designer Support
The control is fully supported in Visual Studio Editor. You can design fonts, colors and styles.
Full Browsers Compatibility
The control renders html tags and shows the news in a java applet. The use of html and of a java applet assures compatibility on all browsers.
It’s ready to use, nice and very easy to configure.
The Obout Show control is totally free for private and commercial use.
The Show preloads each image in the background and thus the users can navigate through the images without having to wait for them to load.
Two available modes: automatic or manual. The manual changer is customizable.
Customizable fading and scrolling transition effects.
The control allows you to set the time for delay starting or between panels transition.
Show panels can contain html, js, css, flash movies, server controls and other pages.
You can control the width and height of the Show by CSS.
Seamless integration with all Obout controls. Compatible with ASP.NET AJAX, ASP.NET AJAX ControlToolkit, DotNetNuke and Sharepoint.
The Show comes with many styles which can easily be customized to suit any needs.
Cross browser support
Looks and works the same in all modern browsers: IE8 / IE7 / IE6, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome.
Free ASP.NET HTML News & Content Scroller
ParaScroller is a Free ASP.NET control which allows developers
inexpensive and easy implementation of news/content scrolling capabilities.
Download and use in minutes
No Java Applets mean greater compatibility
Cross Browser Compatible - Supports IE, NN, FF
Scrolls Text Vertically
Stops When Hovered Over
Optional Hyperlink(same or new window)
Full HTML formatting support
ASP.net News Scroller consists of Basic News Scroller and Page News Scroller. It is COMPLETELY free. No java applet or active X ...