CADViewX is an AcitiveX library for viewing and printing AutoCAD DWG & DXF, HPGL, SVG and CGM files. The library also supports BMP, JPEG, windows metafile and GIF images. Powerful print, easy mouse wheel zoom and right-mouse-button padding are convenient features. The Print system is the same as in ABViewer software. The 'Tile' feature allows you to print the image onto any number of papers with any desired scale. Predefined sizes for standard formats (US: A, B, C, D, E; ISO-A, DIN: A4, A3, A2, A1, A0). Any 'tile' can be printed independently of other 'tiles', so if one page fails (e.g. printer problems) you can reprint just that page.
The library has demos for VB, VB.NET, C# and HTML....
The unique ASPNetAudio Component allows you to add sound to ASP.NET websites.www.aspnetaudio.com
- ASPNetAudio allows you to deliver background music, radio broadcasts, sound effects.
- Compatible with regular MP3 and WAV files.
- All script and XHTML markup created by ASPNetAudio is encrypted, creating a blanket of security over your audio files.
- Free, href="http://www.aspnetaudio.com/forum/aspnetaudio_Default.aspx">comprehensive support is on call to guide you through every step of your trial and integration process, and will remain readily available throughout the life of this product.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
Quickly embed WindowsMedia, QuickTime and RealPlayer into your ASP.NET web forms
- The first commercial-grade ASP.NET component to embed Windows Media Player, QuickTime and RealPlayer into ASP.Net websites.
- Removes the "Eolas" or "Click to activate and use this control" message in Internet Explorer and Opera browsers.
- Fully compatible with Microsoft AJAX.
- Automatically detects the client's video plug-in version and appropriately displays alternative HTML content, which you specify.
- Produces XHTML compliant, WAI compliant and search engine friendly code.
- All script and XHTML markup created by ASPNetVideo is encrypted, creating a blanket of security over your video files.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
This Auto-maintenance Album ASP.Net custom control is designed for you to generate multiple page album on your ASP.Net page with only one line of code. The control will automatically generate thumbnails once you have new pictures in your picture folder. And the web Album is automatically updated....
Browser-based TWAIN SDK for acquiring images from TWAIN devices, and editing and saving them to remote databases / SharePoint
Dynamic Web TWAIN is a TWAIN scanning SDK specifically optimized for web applications. This TWAIN interface allows you to write code of a couple of lines which supports scanning documents from TWAIN compatible scanners or acquiring images from digital cameras/capture cards. Then users can edit the images and save them to a variety of formats or a remote database. The TWAIN control also supports loading and processing local images.
* ActiveX Edition is compatible with Internet Explorer (32-bit and 64-bit) on Windows.
* Plug-in Edition is compatible with Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and many other browsers on Windows.
* Mac Edition is compatible with Safari, Firefox, Chrome and Opera on Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
Server side support:
IIS, Tomcat, Apache and more;
ASP.NET, PHP, JSP, ASP, VB.NET, etc.
ActiveX & Plug-in Editions were developed directly with pure Win32 API and assembly language and Mac Edition was developed based purely on Cocoa Framework which makes Dynamic Web TWAIN:
> Small: no C/C++ run time library is used. Even with built-in JPEG, PNG, PDF, TIFF codec, the size of the CAB file is very small;
> Fast: the core engine of the image processing part of Dynamic Web TWAIN is optimized with assembly language;
> Easy to distribute: absolutely no supporting DLL is needed for distributing.
The ActiveX is digitally signed by VeriSign....
ActiveX Edition marked safe for initializing and scripting.
Supports Windows Authentication, Forms Authentication and Basic Authentication.
Compatible with Data Execution Prevention (DEP) and Protected Mode.
Both ActiveX and Plug-in editions support SSL for FTP/HTTP uploading/downloading. Mac Edition only supports SSL for HTTP uploading/downloading.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Optimized for web applications, Dynamic Webcam SDK is a browser plugin which enables users to acquire an image from a webcam, edit and then upload/save it to a database, web server or local disk. Also, it can capture a live video stream into a container and grab a snapshot to be exported to a file/binary.
The library is based on the DirectShow API and works with all USB video device class (UVC) and WIA compatible webcams. Computers with Windows XP SP2 and later have UVC support built in, which allows for easy interconnectivity between webcams and computers.
Dynamic Webcam SDK comes with 2 editions for different browsers: ActiveX Edition and Plugin Edition.
Safe installation. The SDK is digitally signed by VeriSign.
- Supports SSL for image uploading & downloading.
- Supports Windows Authentication, Form Authentication and Basic Authentication.
- Integration with Dynamic Web TWAIN to enable image acquisition from both scanners and webcams.
- OCR SDK: recognize text and convert your images to searchable PDFs.
- Barcode SDK: detect and decode 1D&2D barcode info.
- No need to learn the details of UVC and DirectShow.
- Award-winning support from Dynamsoft to help you create the perfect image acquisition solution.
Contact Us Now>>
Rich Feature Set
- Edit scanned images: Rotate, Crop, Zoom, etc.
- Save/Upload images to your local folders, FTP Sites, Web Servers, databases etc.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
HTML Snapshot ActiveX control uses the internet explorer’s functionality to take (capture)
a snapshot of a given URL. It hosts the web browser control on windows to download webpage
and then capture the WHOLE html page it as image. It can be easily integrated into applications
written in languages that support ActiveX control such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Delphi, C++ Builder
and .Net languages.
Convert html to image or html to jpg...
This component gives you the ability to do more IMG manipulation in .NET with less code.
It works great with TNS Upload™ for uploading images and creating thumbnails at the same time.
Create thumbnails, get height and width and resize images from JPG or GIF images.
Also, you can rotate the image to any position you desire. Maintains original resolution after the resize of the image has been applied....
Nevron 3D Chart for ActiveX is a premiere quality ActiveX charting component. It can be embedded in any ActiveX compatible container and can empower your application with feature rich, fully interactive 2D and 3D charting functionality. One of the most competitive advantages of this component is that it can be entirely visually programmed. It is also shipped with hundreds of examples for VB, C++, Access, Excel, .NET, ASP, ASPX, PowerPoint and Word.
- Build on OpenGL technology
- Specially optimized for speed and memory performance
- More than 30 predefined financial and statistical functions
- Ability to display 23 chart types with lots of different style and logic variations and unique visual effects
- Export to JPEG, PNG, Bitmap, Targa, Tiff or native Chart format. The component can also export PNG, Tiff and Targa images with transparent background
3D Chart for ActiveX Gallery
Online Help Documentation
See more about the futures of Nevron 3D Chart for ActiveX