||May 06, 2005
||July 25, 2007
ExpertTree 3 has been totally rewritten to utilize the best patterns and practices. Now it additionally offers OO approach to tree presentation with its original ExpertLook technology, a number of built-in skins, enhanced presentation objects that allow building outlook-style panels.
Comprehensive demo set contains more than 30 samples to demonstrate various aspects of using ExpertTree.
v3.0 feature list:
- ExpertLook technology - OO approach to tree presentation
- Built-in Tree Skins - use pre-defined themes in one line of code
- Extended view model - build outlook-style panels
- Multiple nodes selection
- Drop nodes onto other control
- Multiple nodes drag-and-drop
- Autocheck child nodes
- Access key shortcut
- Built-in ExpertTree Designer integrated with Visual Studio - Save your time and efforts!
- Rich server- and client-side event model
- Templated tree nodes allow nesting custom ASP.NET content
- Client-side API for manipulating tree objects at the client side
- Node context menus - use the power of ExpertContextMenu
- Keyboard navigation
- Drag-and-drop any node with handling node move at the client or server side.
- Drag-and-drop between trees.
- Load-on-demand - transparent server-side
processing of load-on-demand subtree requests.
- Inline labels editing with handling label's change at the client or server side.
- Expand / collapse animation effects
- Client-side script caching
- Cross-browser support: IE5-6, NN6-7; Mozilla 1.x; Opera 7; Safari 1; Konqueror 3.1, Firefox 1.0
- C# and VB.NET source code for all examples
From the creators of ExpertMenu
<ec:ExpertTree id="XPSkinnedTree" Skin="XP" runat="server" ExpandOnClick="true" CollapseOnClick="true" EnableViewState="false">
<TreeLook Base="XP" Width="260px" Height="320px" Overflow="Scroll" />
<ec:TreeNode Expanded="true" Text="North America">
<ec:TreeNode Expanded="true" Text="U.S.A.">
<ec:TreeNode Text="New York" />
<ec:TreeNode Text="Los Angeles" />
<ec:TreeNode Text="Boston" Enabled="false" />
<ec:TreeNode Text="Chicago" Enabled="false" />
Submit a review
Best Tree Control.
Reviewed by: B5Londo on Tuesday, June 20, 2006
After reviewing and demoing all the available ASP.NET 2.0 tree controls, this is the best one period. In additional to all the great features and ones that no one else has, the support is second to none and VERY helpful and prompt. Fixing any issues or even adding new custom features is a breeze with the Expert team. All this and the price is a fraction compared to all the other big shot controls from bigger companies.