Coalesys PanelBar for ASP.NET
|Source Code Available
||January 28, 2002
||July 25, 2007
Updated for ASP.NET 2.0 support (Themes, Skins and Site Navigation).
Side-bar DHTML navigator capable of producing navigation similar to Microsoft Outlook and XP. Version 4.0.87.
New feature in version 4.0: XHTML Compatibility.
PanelBar (part of Mercury-UI for ASP.NET) consists of a redistributable assembly DLL (Coalesys.PanelBar.dll) containing classes that provide a model for full programmatic control, as well as XML Load and Save methods.
PanelBar Studio, the supplemental visual editing tool, can be used to visually prototype, save object states, retrieve server-side object code in C# / VB.NET, or even compile the PanelBar into platform independant .js files.
Other major features include:
- DHTML compatible with IE 5+, NN 4+, Opera 7/8 and Moz/FireFox 1, with downlevel rendering for other browsers.
- PanelBar Studio integration with VS.NET/WebMatrix. See Screen Shot.
- 3 different Expand/Collapse modes.
- Flexible sizing options.
- Scrollable Items List.
- 3 types of scroll bar modes (Custom images with either Click or MouseOver activation, or native Browser scroll bar) and refined auto-sizing behavior.
- Transition and Floating effects.
- Ability to inject custom HTML into a Panel.
- Server-side and client-side event handling.
A large number of samples are included with the download, including advanced caching techniques for both the client and the server.
Submit a review