Universal Database Admin for ASP.NET and SQL Server
||C Sharp Tricks
|Source Code Available
||December 12, 2005
||July 25, 2007
An asp.net web module which can be added /cutomized in any sql driven web application as a database administration.
Useful to create an admin section of a web application,
CRUD operations for Tables/ Records
- Creates a self sufficient Admin section which can be put into any SQL
driven web application by changing the
connectionstring for SQL server in web.config
- Login to admin before doing the CRUD
(create/Read/Update/Delete) operations (NOT REQUIRED FOR ADMINLIGHT
- Individual modules for each operations(CRUD) which takes tablename as parameters
- A dataAccess class which wraps all the data access methods
and returns values or records as required.
- CRUD operations for the TABLES (you can
- Filter the records using custom sql query.
- Execute Custom SQL statment on the
- Support of Paging/Sorting .
"A good way for non-IT people to have a look at the
database data without having to know anything about SQL " - A User
Submit a review
Very very good
Reviewed by: TomBlue on Thursday, March 23, 2006
Just 5 pages to manage everything in the database
You can create Tables / even Fields on the Fly as well Eecute custom SQL statement is the best feature