||January 03, 2009
||January 06, 2009
AjaxPDF 2.5 enables a ground-breaking new way of viewing, digitally signing, navigating, printing, filling and saving PDFs. AjaxPDF is an ASP.NET 2.0 Web Control that presents Portable Document Format (PDF) documents inline within a Web page. With AjaxPDF, PDFs can now be interactive, integrated features of any Web site.
AjaxPDF is a Web component used with Visual Studio 2005, 2008 or Microsoft's new free Express editions and served via ASP.NET 2.0. AjaxPDF consists of 5 Web Controls - the presentation control, plus button, drop-down, link, separator and textbox toolbar Web controls. You may also use the many third-party or standard Visual Studio Web controls as toolbar items.
Key capabilities include:
- Integrated, inline presentation of PDFs within a Web page that can be completely customized - including the appearance of the PDF display area, toolbar and toolbar items.
- Increased usability of PDFs with pre-built or customizable controls for common navigation, form saving or submitting, zooming, printing and much more. Each control can be used immediately "out-of-the-box", customized, or extended.
- Enable users to fill, submit, save and send PDF forms. No coding or modifications to the PDFs required.
- Easy population of PDF forms using ASP.NET databases, collections and XML files.
- Dynamic PDF creation or on-the-fly manipulation of existing PDFs.
- Easy-to-use, familiar dialog boxes for configuring the PDF's properties, security and other options.
Submit a review