||February 25, 2008
||February 29, 2008
||1.x, 2.0, 3.0
Featuring the widest range of built-in button types, ComponentArt ToolBar for ASP.NET brings the richness, look and feel of high-end windows toolbars to the web.
- Extensive ToolBarItem Types: Command (default), ToggleCheck (independent checked/unchecked states), ToggleRadio (exactly one item can be checked in the group), ToggleRadioCheck (at most one item can be checked in the group), DropDown (shows a popup menu), DropDownSplit (button split into two parts: command and dropdown), and Separator (non-clickable break item).
- Deep Integration with Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX: ToolBar is available in three progressively more powerful framework builds - ASP.NET 1.0, ASP.NET 2.0 as well as in full integration with ASP.NET AJAX.
- Client and Server-side APIs: Client and server APIs can be used for accessing, adding, removing and modifying items.
- Client and Server Templates Support: All items support client templates, server templates, and nesting ASP.NET child controls.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Supports IE5-7, Firefox 1-2, Netscape 7-8, Mozillas, Opera 8-9, Safari 1.
Part of award-winning ComponentArt Web.UI for ASP.NET.
Submit a review