|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||June 16, 2011
||August 15, 2011
Gaia Ajax is a comprehensive toolkit that provides
everything you need to build Ajax applications in ASP.NET.
- 27+ Ajax controls & widgets
- Zero configuration
- Easy to learn, works just like regular ASP.NET controls
- No more "ViewState issue"
- Standards compliant XHTML and CSS
- 100% Firefox, IE & Safari
- No UpdatePanels, ScriptManager or WebServices required
- Mono and .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0 compatible
- Open Source licenses available
- 100% Sharepoint and DotNetNuke Compatible
The simplest Gaia controls will be very familiar to you. For example, Gaia has TextBox, Panel and DropDownList controls. Each is purpose-built to be a well behaved Ajax citizen.
You'll find loads of more sophisticated widgets too. Drag an AutoCompleter onto your form for an instant “Google Suggest” style search box. Or try out our Timer control to periodically refresh page elements with ease.
We're proud to say that all our widgets “just work”, even in the most complex Ajax scenarios.
Easy To Learn
Easy to Get Started
Skip the instruction manual, and just download Gaia now to see how simple Ajax can be! Remember, it takes seconds to install and is zero configuration.
Submit a review