||August 07, 2008
||August 18, 2008
An easy-to-use ASP .NET data bind component WebTab with built-in AJAX support has the advanced features you need to build a custom user interface. We provide an entire set of predefined templates for defining commonly found looks on websites. Layout templates include common functional styles (XP, 2003, standard and more), coordinated color schemes, creative border solutions, images and font selections. Or create your own template, and save it as a custom template to reuse or distribute it as a corporate standard. It makes a perfect toolkit with our WebMultiView component and operates in junction with it. So if you want to enrich your functional, buy WebMultiView + WebTab component toolkit and enjoy its features.
1. No Coding Required - No need to write a single line of code on either server-side or client-side.
2. Built-in Schemes - You can choose one of the built-in schemes provided and override it to define your own tabstrip style.
3. Custom Style - You can define your own tabstrip style by setting the tabstrip style properties.
4. Header Template - You can place ASP.NET server controls and HTML controls into your tab headers.
5. Content Template - You can place ASP.NET server controls and HTML controls into your tab contents.
6. Server-Side API - You can detect the event fired when the ActiveTabIndex property changes and add/remove tabs and set their properties programmatically on the server-side using the Server-Side API methods.
7. Cross-Browser Support: IE5+, NS6+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.0+, Opera 7.5+.
8. Compliancy: XHTML 1.0 Transitional compliant.
Submit a review