.NET FTP Suite (FTP & SFTP Components) for C#,VB,ASP
|Source Code Available
||October 13, 2009
||February 23, 2010
NetXtremeFtp .NET class library offers a number of classes that make the work of transferring files directly from your application using FTP/SSL (an extension of FTP which is fast becoming a standard for secure FTP) and SFTP (a powerful and secure file-transfer protocol that runs over an SSH session) more easily. The FtpClient and SftpClient classes provide a number of convenience asynchronous methods and events that allow you to quickly create applications which can handle file transfers simultaneously. The library also offers the flexibility, ease of use and rapid development features of a component without the complexities of working with the native socket class or in-depth knowledge of how the File Transfer Protocols are implemented.
* All the standard FTP file and directory operations (upload, download, rename, resume, abort,...).
* Supports FTP, FTP/SSL, and SFTP.
* Supports MODEZ, MODEB.
* All SSH and SFTP server support.
* Firewall and Proxy support.
* SSL2, SSL3, PCT and TLS support.
* X509 Certificate Management support.
* Large file support (>4GB).
* Supports IPv6.
* 100% managed code written in C#.
* Fully documented and 22 Sample projects written in C#, VB.NET and ASP.NET.
// Create a new FtpClient instance.
FtpClient client = new FtpClient();
// Connect to the FTP server.
// Upload file "c:\test.zip".
// Download remote file "test.zip".
Submit a review