ActiveAnalysis for Silverlight, WinForms, ASP.NET
|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||November 04, 2010
||December 18, 2010
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
GrapeCity ActiveAnalysis allows you to provide complete OLAP, data visualization and business intelligence (BI) capabilities in Microsoft Silverlight, Windows Forms and ASP.NET with one powerful component. With Excel export and flexible data binding, developing rich, interactive Business Intelligence applications is easier than ever!
Why ActiveAnalysis is your complete solution!
- Develop in Silverlight, Windows Forms and ASP.NET using just one component.
- Use the Excel export feature to make it easy for your users to share findings with others.
- Embed out-of-the-box OLAP, data visualization & BI without writing a single line of code.
- Let your users uncover trends more easily with a continuous view of discrete data.
- Leverage native support for SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and custom MDX queries.
- Treat relational data as multi-dimensional and benefit from flexible data binding options.
Submit a review
Reviewed by: LiuPengFei on Saturday, December 18, 2010