|Source Code Available
||March 30, 2012
||April 11, 2012
ElasticWCM Controls add modern multilingual Content Management functionality to existing or new ASP.NET websites.
Unlike traditional content management systems which cannot upgrade existing websites, ElasticWCM delivers a managed web experience to existing solutions. It is a "software plus service" solution that can be deployed in a matter of hours, adds versioning, publishing, and flexible authoring permissions, supports multiple languages, adapts to existing infrastructure, and more without you having to rebuild existing website.
- ElasticWCM extends existing websites - it does not require a "big bang" software replacement - it is a Content Management upgrade for the existing site.
- ElasticWCM Controls serve multiple languages - instantly convert your web site to a global multilingual content delivery system, provide easy language switching and localized content editing.
- ElasticWCM Controls enable flexible content handling, versioning, and publishing - Check Out / Check In / Review / Approval / Publishing, Content Versioning and Roll-back with field-level granularity.
- ElasticWCM Controls deliver elaborate permission management, including field level permissions: different company departments can divide responsibility over different content on the same page.
- ElasticWCM Controls integrate with Active Directory, FBA, or custom authentication components.
- ElasticWCM Controls are resilient to cloud outages - your web site will keep displaying content even if your web server loses connection to the cloud-based content database.
- ElasticWCM Controls are extensible and developer friendly - you can improve, extend, or override out-of-the-box functionality using ElasticWCM API.
Welcome to ElasticWCM!
Submit a review