||May 15, 2012
||May 16, 2012
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
WebEssentials® is an essential collection for building great user experiences
for ASP.NET application, featuring 8 innovative UI controls ranging from sleek
iPhone-style sliding menu, intuitive accordion panel, feature-rich calendar, to
multiple-selection list box, and progress bar and more. Every WebEssentials®
control comes with rich design-time features such as component designer, data
binding wizard, and full support for Visual Studio 2010.
- WebAccordion is a versatile accordion control with abundant essentials
features, such as: configurable expand direction and interaction, rich themes,
- WebCalendar is a calendar with wealthy features, WebCalendars offers many
exciting features lacking in most available solutions, such as: various view
modes, tons of customization, easy styling, and more.
- WebExpander is a multi-purpose expand collapse container with myriads of
features, such as: single or multiple expand behavior, XHTML support, themes,
- WebListBox is a hybrid list box control sporting dual functionalities, as
a navigation and an input control. It features customizable items, data binding
capability, and more.
- WebProgressBar is a light-weight and accurate progress indicator control
features two progress modes, full XHTML support, customizable styles, and more.
- WebRating combines the fundamental rating concept and unique innovations.
It delivers a full-fledge rating solution with its powerful features, such as:
rating precision adjustment, and more.
- WebSlider is your textbox buddy allowing users to quickly glide through
the available selections. It features ranged input with dual rails, full
customizations, and more.
- WebSlidingMenu features Load-on-Demand, data binding, comprehensive
template and IFrame support, and more.
Submit a review