|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||October 28, 2012
||December 04, 2012
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Optimized for web applications, Dynamic Webcam SDK is a browser plugin which enables users to acquire an image from a webcam, edit and then upload/save it to a database, web server or local disk. Also, it can capture a live video stream into a container and grab a snapshot to be exported to a file/binary.
The library is based on the DirectShow API and works with all USB video device class (UVC) and WIA compatible webcams. Computers with Windows XP SP2 and later have UVC support built in, which allows for easy interconnectivity between webcams and computers.
Dynamic Webcam SDK comes with 2 editions for different browsers: ActiveX Edition and Plugin Edition.
Safe installation. The SDK is digitally signed by VeriSign.
- Supports SSL for image uploading & downloading.
- Supports Windows Authentication, Form Authentication and Basic Authentication.
- Integration with Dynamic Web TWAIN to enable image acquisition from both scanners and webcams.
- OCR SDK: recognize text and convert your images to searchable PDFs.
- Barcode SDK: detect and decode 1D&2D barcode info.
- No need to learn the details of UVC and DirectShow.
- Award-winning support from Dynamsoft to help you create the perfect image acquisition solution.
Contact Us Now>>
Rich Feature Set
- Edit scanned images: Rotate, Crop, Zoom, etc.
- Save/Upload images to your local folders, FTP Sites, Web Servers, databases etc.
Submit a review