|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||March 04, 2013
||March 20, 2013
Discussions is the worlds most advanced forum asp.net control. Just drag & drop Discussions from Visual Studio toolbox and you have a full fledged forum on your page with database, emailing notification and facebook integration working out-of-the-box. Discussions have both standard forum layout and a smart layout that gives full overview of the whole forum for all users. Discussions have the full palette of functionality like administrative and moderator overlays, personal messaging system, search functionality, post voting as well as an advanced poll system and many more. In addition Discussions also supports being just a standard comment track on a page, simply drag the Discussions control to the page and set the mode to comments and you have a comment track on that page. Furthermore Discussions makes it possible to integrate such standard page comment tracks into a forum as forum discussions or opposite to spread forum discussions out as comment tracks on individual pages. Discussions is an innovative product with never seen before features and extreme ease of use - just drag & drop. Discussions comes with full documentation and many examples.
Discussions key features :
- Easiest forum in the world - you just drag the control on your page and you have a full fledged forum.
- 2 different control modes - site wide forum or page level comment track.
- 2 different forum modes - standard forum or smart forum.
- 3 different discussion layouts - flat, threads or hierarchy.
- Advanced Poll system - users can create polls with multiple questions/answers.
- Personal Messaging system - users can send private messages to each other.
- Voting system - users can vote other users posts.
- Full administrator & Moderator overlay
- Facebook integration work out-of-the-box
- Email notifications work out-of-th-box
- Database is built-in
- Many many more
<%@ Register Assembly="Menulab.Discussions" Namespace="Menulab" TagPrefix="ml" %>
Submit a review