|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||November 22, 2012
||December 04, 2012
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Add spell check functionality into ASP.NET Web applications. RapidSpell Web provides ASPNET developers and designers with a cross browser server control that requires no client installation, no special security settings and as much programmatic flexibility as you want. Written for .NET in C#, RapidSpell Web includes 2 interfaces, an inline highlighter and a fast (no post back) dialog interface.
Includes 5 English dictionaries, including 140,000 word U.S + U.K. dictionaries (separate and combined), plus Canadian and Australian English. Non-English dictionaries are also available.
- Works with .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Quick designer based usage with the flexibility of code-behind access
- All the features of a regular Windows spell checker
- Comprehensive text box support (plain, rich, custom)
- Open API, for customization and non GUI usage
- Free updates and support
Download asp.net spell checker
New in v4.0
- As you type support added for Chrome and Safari browsers.
- Inclusion of simpler, more flexible automatic setup scripts, which will spell check all textboxes unless otherwise indicated (see docs).
- Automatic dictionary caching, supports multiple dictionaries per app.
- Sentence capitalization correction added [IgnoreIncorrectSentenceCapitalization]
- Lowercase i correction (in English) [IgnoreInEnglishLowerCaseI]
- Filter suggestions that would make text longer than 'maxlength'.
- Inline ignore all removes underlines in all text boxes and not just current.
- Prevent pasting beyond 'maxlength'.
<asp:TextBox id="TextBox1" TextMode="MultiLine"></asp:TextBox>
Submit a review