Add spell check functionality into ASP.NET Web applications. RapidSpell Web provides ASPNET developers and designers with a cross browser server control that requires no client installation, no special security settings and as much programmatic flexibility as you want. Written for .NET in C#, RapidSpell Web includes 2 interfaces, an inline highlighter and a fast (no post back) dialog interface.
Includes 5 English dictionaries, including 140,000 word U.S + U.K. dictionaries (separate and combined), plus Canadian and Australian English. Non-English dictionaries are also available.
- Works with .NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4.0
- Quick designer based usage with the flexibility of code-behind access
- All the features of a regular Windows spell checker
- Comprehensive text box support (plain, rich, custom)
- Open API, for customization and non GUI usage
- Free updates and support
Download asp.net spell checker
New in v4.0
- As you type support added for Chrome and Safari browsers.
- Inclusion of simpler, more flexible automatic setup scripts, which will spell check all textboxes unless otherwise indicated (see docs).
- Automatic dictionary caching, supports multiple dictionaries per app.
- Sentence capitalization correction added [IgnoreIncorrectSentenceCapitalization]
- Lowercase i correction (in English) [IgnoreInEnglishLowerCaseI]
- Filter suggestions that would make text longer than 'maxlength'.
- Inline ignore all removes underlines in all text boxes and not just current.
- Prevent pasting beyond 'maxlength'.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
ActivEdit is a browser-based WYSIWYG HTML editor control for Web-based content management developers. It's a DHTML editing component that embeds into an ASP.NET form, almost exactly the way a textarea does.
Generates rich dynamic HTML content on-the-fly. ...
- .Net Framework 3.5
- ASP.NET MVC
- ADO.NET Data Services
Cloud Computing Supported:
- Windows Azure
- SQL Data Services
- Live ID
- Blogs, Wiki's and Social Networking
- Custom URL's and Search Engine Optimization
- Dynamics CRM Integration
- Custom Workflow
- Custom Content Modeling
- XHTML Compliant and Accessibility Friendly Templates
- Feeds and Podcasting
- Secure Content and Personalization
- Polls, Surveys
- Discussion Forums
- Advertisements and Banners
- Events Calendar
AI-News represents the new generation of Asp.net components for Web-forms,
the presentation in your webs of structured datas under Flash technology with a simple mouse click. Different Templates and Skins are at your disposal in order to facilitate your interface web-design.
All the programming steps are visual, first the drag and drop from the tool-box, then the sizing, the setting up, the presentation with the component Design-time, the data writing and their safety in an XML file, and the whole process without leaving the Visual studio environment.
Thanks to using Flash in Asp.net components, we bring solutions in rendering quality and programming simplicity. No more htm constraints, no more compatibility problems with dhml.
AI-News is settled on a strong technological platform developed by Aixtend.This technology allows, among other advantages, to control a bidirectional data flow on line between the customer’s component and the server.
With AI-News, you can now set an url on each news title. Moreover, resources subfolder is automatically added when creating a new project
aspControls Alerter generates a simple alert message that appears, displays and then disappears. It provides similar functionality to the Outlook Desktop Alert.
Alerter is highly configurable and keeps your users informed....
Firebird CMS is a new breed of CMS Software. Built in ASP.Net 2.0 by web designers for web designers.
Fully W3C XHTML compliant and cross browser safe, yet flexible enough to suit your design requirements.
Firebird can be easily deployed by your favoriate asp.net web designer.
- Role-based security providing multiple levels of access - Assign editing rights across multiple business units, restricting access to the areas you choose. Varying levels of access can be assigned.
- WYSIWYG editor - Easily update and create pages using our fully-featured Rich Text Editor with full preview capability.
- Easy addition of new templates in Masterpage format - Create new templates in .Net's Master Page format and easily change templates on the fly on existing pages.
- Strong Web Standards Support – Fully XHTML compliant to W3C specifications, Firebird creates code that conforms to the latest web standards.
- Web 2.0 Features (yes, that means Ajax) – Expect to see this grow more into our manager over time, but you can make use of it today in your own custom applications including live search, web effects, Ajax communications and more.
NEW: Now you can easily integrate Web 2.0 features such as Google Maps, YouTube, and Flickr through our EmbedControl function.
- Works in your favorite browser – You can manage your websites from anywhere in the world with an internet connection and IE 7+, Firefox 1.5+, and Opera.
- Improved Rich Text Editors – Our Page Editor provides 'what you see is what you get' content and html editing with an extensive range of editing and image manipulation features .
- Better handling of aliases and menu indexes – Search Engine Friendly aliases are automatically created from the page titles and the system will check for alias conflicts before saving a page.
- Improved Meta-tag and keywords controls – consider Firebird your #1 free Search Engine Optimization CMS. Firebird helps your SEO efforts by making it easier to adjust meta-content of your site on a per-page basis.
- Full Featured Image Library - upload your own images and easily manage, edit and place them on pages in your site.
- Document Library - store all site documents including PDF files, word documents, and spreadsheets for easy addition to your pages.
- Re-usable Content Blocks - easily create page items and re-use them across multiple pages, saving you time in content distribution.
- Built-in support for Breadcrumb navigation. Firebird will automatically create your breadcrumb navigation for you.
- Auto Sitemap creation. Firebird automatically creates your sitemap page ensuring it is always up-to-date, and additionally creates a google sitemap XML file for best Google ranking results!
- Intelligent File Download notifications. Use Firebird to send your file download links by email.
- Members Sign-up. Allow website visitors to signup to your members section. Firebird provides a built-in module to automate this process for you.
- Paste from MS Word. Paste your content directly from MS Word and Firebird will automatically strip out all the extra garbage that MS Word adds to your text.
- Online Payments. Sell your products on line with credit card payments via the DPS credit card payment gateway.
- Ecommerce Shop. Take online orders and ship goods directly to customers with our product catalogue and shopping cart modules. Unlimited product categories and customer profile management.
- Multi-Site. Run multiple website identities from the same installation, perfect for whitelabel ecommerce solutions and central content management control of a network of sites.
- Integrates well. With third party software
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Cross-browser/ cross-platform WYSIWYG editor TEXTAREA replacement for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox/Firebird, Safari and Netscape. Enables anybody to create, edit and post website content with WYSIWYG editing, CSS style sheet support and Drag & Drop editing without the need to download and install anything on the client side.
Integration with Aspell software allows for spell check in 44+ languages. Internationalisation gives easy access to translate the web content editor to other languages than English (French, German, Spanish, Czech, Slovak and Danish language version included as default). The editor automatically detects the user's language preferences and automatically selects the preferred language for each individual user. (ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, PHP or ColdFusion versions included). Toolbar buttons also allow for right-to-left editing to be enabled for languages such as Arabic and Hebrew.
New in v6.0:
* Apple Mac OS X Safari support (Mac OS X Tiger - Safari 2.0.1 or newer).
* 7 different skins to choose from.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0