"Fast, feature rich and secure search for ASP.NET database driven websites"
Search Control creates WHERE clause of SQL query to database. With Search Control you can easily and in no time add feature rich database search in your .NET, ASP.NET, classic ASP, Win32 or mobile project.
Database search is usually weak part of many web sites. With Search Control implemented, database search becomes your strong feature over competition.
Search Control supports standard ANSI SQL, but also specific MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and MS Access SQL syntax. ...
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
DBVision Grid is a free custom control, based on the DataGrid.
DBVision Grid is based in part on the XML Edit Grid by Susan Warren. It adds edit, delete, add new and paging ability to the .NET DataGrid for use with OleDb databases like SQL Server 2000 and Access 2000. The DBVision Grid supports basic data types.
There are only three required properties; DBVConnection(The number of your connection string in the Web.config file - see View Source), DBVTable(The name of the database table to edit), and DataKeyField(The name of the single primary key field; must be integer data type). Additionally, to enable paging you must set the AllowPaging and PageSize properties.
Accessing your database can be a very repetitive task. This FREE Database Utility (source code included!) class can help reduce a lot of the repetitious code.
This library will work in any .net or asp.net project; using C#, VB.net or any other .net language.
- Full MSDN Style HTML documentation with example code.
Html Documentation can be located at http://joel.net/docs/DatabaseUtility.
- Works in ANY .net project
C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET or any other supported .Net language, this library will work!
- Retreive a DataTable with only one command!
You no longer have create a SqlDataAdapter and call the Fill() method to fill your DataTable. From retreiving a DataTable, SqlDataReader, Scalar or
simply executing a NonQuery, you can do it all with only one command.
- No need to Open and Close your connection object.
The SqlConnection object will automatically be Opened (if closed) and Closed at the end (if closed when calling method).
If SqlConnection object is Open when calling the method, the SqlConnection object will be left open.
The SqlConnection object will automatically be closed (if closed when calling method) with a SqlDataReader object when calling SqlDataReader's Close() method.
- All input variables for methods are identical.
Changing your code to return a Datatable instead of a SqlDataReader is now super easy.
- 15 overrides for each of the 4 methods.
The control has 4 methods
ExecuteScalar each with 15 overrides -- that's a total of 64 methods!
- Global Connection's can be used in your project
- Write less code.
- Much much more
Go to 1.x
The .Net DatabaseHandler 1.1 is a data provider writen in C# and based on the .Net Framework 1.1 which is capable of handling database operations with different database systems.
Use the same API for accessing MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server 2005, MS SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, MySQL and MS Access instead of having to struggle with the different .Net Framework base classes for each one of these databases....
DataStreams is a library of components designed to allow you to read, write, and bulk insert several common file formats including csv, xls, xml, and fixed width. Components work with SqlBulkCopy class to allow for DTS like speed during bulk inserts. Readers allow for record by record looping and data manipulation....
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
.NET Encoder Wizard is a class library for .NET that includes the most common encoding algorithms as well as a popular hash and data integrity algorithms. The following list shows them.
- Base 64 is the Encoding Method usually used for Binary files in MIME messages. It is also used to encode data for
special characters across telnet connection to certain servers.
- Quoted-Printable is used to encode text for transmission accross certain mail servers. It is also commonly used in MIME messages.
- UUEncode is the data encoding mechanism used by
Unix systems for encapsulating binary data so that it can transported safely across network connections.
- yEnc is a recently created encoding method that is now used a lot in newsgroups since it is significantly more efficient for data storage than the UUEncode format.
- MD5 is a message digest hash algorithm that is used for validation and verification of message integrity. It creates a highly unique 16 byte ( 128 bit ) digest from a set of data that is almost impossible to recreate without the same exact input data.
- HMAC-MD5 is a message digest hash algorithm that is based on the
MD5 hashing algorithm but uses a secret key to ensure data security and integrity.
- URL encoding is used by webservers to contain all types of data for transmission through the http protocol. It is generally used to encode url access specifiers and form post data values.
- SHA-1 is another highly secure message digest algorithm used by the United States Government. It is now a publicly open algorithm which uses a 160 bit or 20 byte digest.
- Checksum is used for data integrity validation when only a simple method is needed 8bit.
- CRC32 or cyclic redundancy check is great for data checks...
.NET txtReader for Text Files is a set of classes, specifically designed to read text files and load the data into ADO.NET DataTable/DataSet from .NET applications. The latest version of the component is implemented as a .NET Managed Provider with read-only capabilities which allow it to treat each text file in a folder as a table with the data and read data from character-delimted or fixed columns text files without the need to use any additional providers. This also results in a familiar look-and-feel and allows for future extension of the component. .NET txtReader uses 100% .NET managed code and is designed to use minimal PC memory to achieve maximum performance....
.NET xlReader for Microsoft® Excel is a set of the classes, designed to read XLS, XLT, XLSX, XLTX and XLTM Microsoft® Excel files from .NET applications. To provide familiar feel and look for the developers and allow future extension of the component, current version of the .NET xlReader for Microsoft® Excel implemented as a .NET Managed Provider with the read-only capabilities and allows to read the data from the native Microsoft® Excel files without using any additional providers or Microsoft® Excel. .NET xlReader for Microsoft® Excel is a 100% .NET managed code and designed to achieve the best performance with the minimal usage of the RAM. ...
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
.NET xPorter is 100% managed .NET component that provides extremely fast export of the data from ADO.NET DataSet/DataTable/DataView into the native Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel 2007 XLSX, Microsoft Excel XML, CSV or HTML formats without using Excel itself or any additional tools and providers. .NET xPorter provides fast and simple way to transfer your data with the minimum efforts.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5