NetXtremeZip is an advanced ZIP compression library for .NET Framework. It is designed to put flexibility into the hands of developer with a lot of features including Deflate64™, BZip2, and PPMd compression methods, Zip64, PKZip and AES encryptions, streaming, transaction, repairing, unicode file names and much more. The component is optimized for easy use in multiple scenarios, it will give you the control and stability you need.
The NetXtremeZip package comes with a full documentation and samples to help you start developing your applications with our component easily....
ActiveAnalysis for Silverlight, Windows Forms, and ASP.NET allows developers to rapidly embed out-of-the box OLAP, data visualization and Business Intelligence features in Windows and Web applications with one convenient purchase!
With the ability to connect to virtually any data source and support for three development platforms, rolling out your own ad hoc Business Intelligence application is now easier than ever.
Why is ActiveAnalysis your complete solution?
- Support for Silverlight, Windows Forms and ASP.NET development in one component.
- Charts, pivot tables and data visualization in one programmable control.
- Rich drag-and-drop user experience encourages self-discovery of data.
- Excel exports allow end users to share analysis results offline.
- Flexible data binding allows you to treat relational data as multi-dimensional.
- Native support for SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and custom intelligent MDX queries.
Existing customer? Why upgrade to ActiveAnalysis 2?
- Export your analysis results to Excel so you can easily share your findings with others.
- Deliver Windows-like functionality in the browser with Microsoft Silverlight® support.
- Uncover trends more easily with a continuous view of discrete data.
- Give users more power with automatic selection of the most appropriate visual format based on the current layout.
- Learn more quickly with improved product documentation and more. ...
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
AddressBook is web contact management for SQLServer built with Evolutility. It's like having your Rolodex on-line.
- Quick search, search, advanced search with sortable search results
- Built-in security and users management
- Tabs and Collapsible panels
- Customizable list of fields (defined in an external XML file)
- Fully customizable look: re-positionable toolbar and style properties
- Supports Internet Explorer and Netscape browsers
- Requires MS SQLServer
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Virto Custom List Form Extender is Ajax and Java Script based Web Part allowing for quick and simple customizing SharePoint list forms for creating, editing and viewing list items.
With new Virto List Form Extender web part by Virtosoftware you can easily design your own list forms and replace the default ones with them with just a few clicks in a way that fully satisfies your specific needs and requirements.
The new component is extremely easy to install, adjust and use. Once the web part is installed, you can immediately start designing your own list forms with additional features of allowing for auto fill fields, defining default field values as well as setting up security rights to restrict the access to specific tabs and fields for particular users and user groups.
The web part is based on Ajax and Java Script technologies to guarantee among the others quick access to a list form data without postback. An important detail is that Virto List Form Extender web part does not fully modify the default list forms that are stored on your SharePoint server, but rather extends the list form features and functionality on the client side, keeping the option to restore the default forms at any time.
1. Creating own Forms (View, Edit, New Item) for Custom List.
2. Grouping fields into particular tabs.
3. Quick switching between tabs with no delays.
4. Ability to add as many tabs as you need on each form.
5. Cool and dynamic JQuery Date Picker.
6. Autocomplete option (using values of the same or any other List).
7. Using default values (coming in future versions).
8. Optional Tooltip containing hint and field description information (text, links etc)...
Quick Objects is a framework and set of highly reusable components that simplify the development process of database driven applications. Quick Objects provide very robust and powerful classes that can be used as the starting point for creating a very elegant, smart, and feature rich business logic layer for any Microsoft .NET Framework based application.
Quick Objects Business Logic Framework offers a quick start and a short path to completion since a lot of database platform specific and other performance improvement techniques have already been incorporated into the framework. Developers are able to concentrate on the most important aspects of the application i.e. Business Logic and User Interface without having to spend time writing database code. This also ensures that the developers across the enterprise have a consistent framework to build their business logic.
Business Logic Framework includes an application called Quick Objects Designer which can reverse engineer any of the supported databases and generate the code that automatically extends the power of the framework.
Benefits of using Quick Objects:
Available in Community (Free) and Professional Editions....
- Consistency - All business objects expose the same properties and methods and work the same way and your code becomes consistent not just in one application but across all applications.
- Fast, Efficient Code - Business Logic Framework has been designed with best practices and many years of industry experience.
- Unmatched Support for SOA - With a complete focus on re-use and centralized logic the business logic framework has been built with unmatched support for building SOA solutions.
- Simplified API - Quick Objects has been designed with simplicity and efficiency in mind.
Quick Objects Data Source For ASP.NET is a powerful and very flexible control. The control extends the power of the Business Logic Framework and the developer can perform complex searches, inserts, updates, deletes without writing a single line of code. The Data Source control allows the developer to have complete granular control (just like the business logic framework) and the developer can control the visibility of the fields, control what fields will be used in insert or update. It automatically leverages any customized logic that a developer may have applied to the business objects. It also extends a full event model allowing the developer to gain more control of the underlying business object at various stages or during the execution of different commands.
The Data Source control automatically utilizes the paged query support of the Business Logic Framework and extends the same power to all data bound controls that support paging. The Data Source control parameters support all the standard parameter types available in standard ASP.NET Data Source controls, and adds a new parameter type. The new parameter type allows you to attach a parameter to a property on the page or user control.
Quick Objects Data Source component can work in disconnected mode as well and if the underlying business object's state is changed to disconnected, all the insert/update/delete commands can be held locally and the changes can be sent to the database at a later time. In addition by capturing the data source events, further control can be excersized on the underlying business objects including creating joins with other objects and specifying additional criteria.
The data source control is included with the Business Logic Framework and available in two editions i.e Community (Free), Professional (Paid)
Community Edition of Business Logic Framework is a free Object Relational Mapping and code generation tool along with very powerful and reusable libraries....
Analyze memory usage of a web application during runtime. Apart from analyzing memory usage, the profiler will also assist in looking at data as it is stored by an Asp.Net web application. The profiler will display all content in the asp.net cache and application state. It will also display all active sessions in the application along with the content in each session. Sizes of all serializable objects will be calculated and displayed for drill down into managed object properties and contents by the developer or administrator....
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
ASPRunner.NET creates a set of ASP.NET pages to access and modify Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access, DB2, MySQL, and FileMaker databases or any other ODBC datasource. Using generated ASP.NET pages, users can search, edit, delete and add data into database.
With ASPRunner.NET you can improve functionality of your Web site by creating robust, easy to modify ASP.NET code....
We built MashPoint in order to provide our Web Parts with a single unified data access platform that can be used to gather data living both inside and outside of SharePoint. This platform is intended to allow users to define and utilize the same data sources across all of the products in our Web Part product line. This includes the Bamboo Data-Viewer Web Part, Chart Plus Web Part, Calendar Plus Web Part, Virtual Map View Web Part, Tree View Web Part, and Mini-Calendar Web Part. In addition, developers can use the MashPoint APIs to author their own .NET applications to link to proprietary data stores....
BBADataObjects is an object-to-relational mapping library that helps you in developing enterprise applications in a fast way. With BBA DataObjects you manipulate records like objects without worrying about the database schema. BBA DataObjects is completely written in C# and support SQL Server 2000, it manage automatically the 1:1, 1:N, N:N relations, it supports various filters and in-memory sorting. No more SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE to write!...