An ASP.NET server control used to render a PropertyGrid similar to System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid. Now allows custom editors!...
ALGrid - web-control that displays the values of a data source in a table where each column represents a field and each row represents a record. The ALGrid control allows you to select, sort, group, insert, filter and edit these items. The control has rich set of column types and build-in validators....
Multi rows selection possibility.
The control can display a column as horizontal rows(that can be visible only in edit mode).
Aspose.Grid is a set of two different GUI based .NET components to support desktop and web applications. It enables you to import from and export to Excel spreadsheets, DataTable and DataView. Worksheet processing features like worksheet pagination, add/remove worksheets, add/insert/remove rows and columns of a worksheet and protecting your cells by locking or hiding them are also supported. It further supports formulae, pictures, hyperlinks, grid events and creating dynamic pivot tables....
ASPxGrid supports Outlook® style grouping - multi-column sorting and data summaries - with a built in data navigator and more. ASPxGrid is specifically designed to exploit all the capabilities built into ASP.NET. Once you start using ASPxGrid, you will be bringing an entirely new level of elegance, usability, and functionality to your web applications by blowing past the traditional limitations so prevalent in website development. ...
ASP.Net WebControl for SQL queries and .net DataSources.
Optimized for fast processing and rendering of large record sets
The grid has a professional CSS based design.
Grid is based on SQL SELECT commands, including queries with JOINS and complex queries.
Stored Procedures, .net DataSets, DataTables or DataViews can also be used as Grid DataSource.
Integrated Help for Visual Studio.
- SQL Server, Access, Oracle
- Paging and sorting
- Rich Text Editor
- Scrollable grid
- 30+ skins
- 30+ Samples for C# and VB
- Data Entry Form and automated DB updates
- VS 2005 and 2003 support
- Online demo
- Flexible output
Other features include: Data Copy Functionality. Event model. Several object collections for grid / form behavior and look and feel.
A free open source application, AxpQuery, is available for download. It is a general database object and data explorer with editing capabilities for SQL Server, Access and Oracle. It utilizes AxpDataGrid for most of it's functionality.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
Chart4.NET is industry's most comprehensive and easy-configurable organization/hierarchy/tree chart control from Unifosys. Chart4.NET allows .NET developers to quickly build organization chart enabled applications and web pages. It is also useful to create hierarchy-chart based GUI applications.
Organization charts with unlimited nodes and levels can be easily created and navigated using automatic subcharts. It is Dynamic (data). It is Automatic (drawing).
For winforms and ASP.NET webforms. Unlimited nodes and levels. Automatic and dynamic drawing. Expand/Collapse. Directly assign Treeview control to chart it.
Major Features: Tooltip, Zoom, Database Support, Preview, Events, Interactive/automatic Charting , Expand/Collapse, Hyperlink, Focus Rectangle, Resizable and Movable charts, sub-charts, 3D charts, Chart Orientations.
Features & Online Documentation: www.Chart4.NET
Release Notes: Version History
Samples, Demo & Downloads: http://unifosys.com/unifochart/
Online Demo: http://organization.unifosys.com/demo.aspx
Chart Customization: See here...
SDXGrid, is a comprehensive data grid component for Microsoft.NET web application developers, easing the exhausting process of implementing the necessary code for sorting, navigation, grouping, searching and real time data editing in a simple data representation object.
By just dragging and dropping this intelligent grid control on a web form, all the functionality is implemented right away by SDXGrid for you, hence allowing greatest possible time to concentrate on other innovative software aspects.
SDXGird also comes with extesively customizable formatting options, which is a must in appealing web pages.
You can customize this grid control's almost every visual property just as you would do with ordinary Visual Studio.NET controls. ...
Intersoft UXGridView is a powerful, MVVM-ready data grid control with high-performance
virtual data loading architecture. It includes all features you expected in a standard
data grid, plus a host of innovative features exclusive to UXGridView such as server
query mode support, MVVM-ready editing architecture, and more.
- MVVM-ready Architecture
- Extended Support for WCF RIA and DevForce
- High-Performance Row Virtualization
- Advanced Server Data Operation
- Data Grouping
- Comprehensive Aggregate Function
- Data Sorting
- Data Filtering
- Data Paging
- Data Editing
- Data Editing with Batch Update
- Data Validation
- Data Exporting
- Read-only Binding
- Row Detail
- Scroll Mode
- Column Freezing
- Row Selection
- Hierarchical Display
- Support Localization
CompleteGridView is a ASP.NET data grid component derived from Microsoft's GridView. It is written with Framework 2.0 and it is absolutely
CompleteGridView has the following enhancements:
- Master detail template to support displaying master detail data. Unlimited levels
of master detail. Just be sure to use pagination in order not to have huge size
pages. For a better understanding of this feature please watch the
- Unselect button for setting SelectedIndex of the GridView to -1 when a GridViewRow is selected (unselecting a row in GridView).
- Quick filter tool for filtering data.
- Advanced filtering options panel to search either in beginning or inside values
or to mix filters with OR/AND operators.
- Sort arrow icon to help the use to see the sorting order (ascending,descending)
applied to a column.
- CachedDataItems property to access the DataItem property of any GridViewRow any time ( not only in the RowDataBound event ).
- Record count row that displays the number of records from the datasource and what
records are displayed on the current page in a customizable format ( e.g. Displaying
items 1 to 10 from 215 ).
ComponentArt Grid for ASP.NET features multi-mode operation, built-in AJAX features, and client-side templating technology - providing the richest, highest-performing user experience delivered to date by any ASP.NET Grid control.
New! Direct Web Service Binding: The control supports content population through lightweight client-side binding with ASP.NET 3.5 web services or JSON. ...
- Advanced Client Programming: Powerful client-side API featuring Microsoft AJAX library syntax allows for total control over structure and data, with persistence to the server.
- Comprehensive AJAX Support: Paging, sorting, filtering, grouping, and editing can be performed through AJAX callbacks - without reloading the page.
- Multi-mode Operation: ComponentArt Grid features the ability to operate in Client, Callback, and Server modes.
- Fast and Lightweight: ComponentArt Grid offers the lightest page footprint and fastest performance in the industry.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Supports IE5-7, Firefox 1-2, Netscape 7-8, Mozillas, Opera 8-9, Safari 1.
- Deep Integration with Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX / 3.5: The control is available in ASP.NET 1.0 and ASP.NET 2.0 frameworks, while offering comprehensive integration with the client-side component model introduced by ASP.NET AJAX (now an integral part of ASP.NET 3.5).
- Other Features: Column resizing and reordering, hierarchical display of tables, selection of multiple records, record editing, conditional formatting, context menus, and keyboard control.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5