PersianDateControls library contains 5 controls that simplify developing asp.net Farsi websites.
1. PersianDateTextBox is the most useful control. This control shows a Textbox to user and gets a Persian date value. It can be directly bind to a database and convert date value to/from Georgian under the hood. It can also show a fully client side date picker to select a date from. For using date picker you need a PersianDateScriptManager too.
2. PersianDateScriptManager adds scripts needed for date picker to page. This date picker can be used together with a PersianDateTextBox or any other input control. This control should be used just once in a page and supports one or more date pickers in page. you can disable selecting some days, for exam disable selection of Fridays.
3. PersianDateCalendar displays a Persian calendar which is fully client side.
4. PersianDateLable to display a Persian date value. It can be directly bind to a database and converts and displays a Georgian date value, for example in a grid.
5. PersianDateValidator validates a Persian date value entered into an input control, if user type it manually.
- All date conversions are server side and based on System.Globalization.PersianCalendar.
- Fully client side Date Picker and Date Validator.
- Supports both IE and Firefox.
- Supports leap years.
- Controls can be bound even to nullable fields.
- Flexible interface which is based on CSS styles and theme.
- Ajax Enabled.
- Some week days or dates can be prevented from selecting.
- Direct month and year selector.
- Open picker on defined textbox mouse events.
- Supports specifying a default date.
An ASP.NET time picker control that resembles the windows time that is displayed in the taskbar of XP. Behaves much the same way.
Works well in conjunction with a datepicker control for appointment settings. Also contains Clock functionality.
Assembly also contains a validator that takes a List argument and allows the TimePicker to be aware of any appointment conflicts.
This component is AspLib component library part.
Components for user friendly dates and time entering . You can enter day or day and month (8 or 6/8) using any separator ("\", ".") and control will automatically add current month and year. Date can be empty. Setting a range of dates is available.
The control has some client-side events.
This component works with Internet Explorer, Opera and Mozilla. It can be automatically localized depending on culture settings on a client computer. AJAX supports.
The AspLib component library contains and other controls. See demo......
|1.x, 2.0, 3.0
Aspose.iCalendar is a .NET class library providing classes and algorithms useful for time-oriented Recurrence Patterns, or Schedules and now Aspose.iCalendar also works with Microsoft Windows Vista RC2.It presents Recurrence patterns in your Windows, Web or a Mobile application and uses Yearly, Monthly, Weekly, Daily, Hourly, Minutely and Secondly recurrence patterns. The latest version created better Winforms and ASP.NET demos; etc....
Basic Date Picker is a professional cross-browser ASP.NET calendar web control.
without the use of pop-up windows. Save development time and optimize user
with this highly flexible, customizable control. It's flexible, customizable
and it just works.
Free developer trial with no time restrictions.
The Quicker Picker™
NEW v1.2 Features Include:
- New TimePicker WebControl
- Microsoft AJAX support
- Advanced Date Parsing.
- New Validator Controls including the new IsDateValidator.
- Support for Visual Studio 2005, 2003 and Visual Web Developer
provide a better looking, user friendly and faster calendar.
returns a DateTime object, eliminating the need to constantly convert to
and from Strings.
You can create fully customizable date formats with ease
using industry standardized format specifiers.
Cross browser support. Supports
all of today’s major browsers on Windows,
Mac and Linux, degrading gracefully when viewed in older browsers.
Globalized applications with Culture specific Date Formats, Month and Day
Full Visual ...
The Calendar of Events Web Control is a highly customizable, easy to use .NET Web Control. Just drag and drop it onto your web page and you will have instant Calendar of Events.
No database is needed. Calendar of Events Web Control writes events information into an XML file.
Installation guaranteed in 5 minutes or less.
New 2.0 Version Available. Allows you to easily create a popup calendar that does not require a postback to the server. Allows different displays including TextBox & Image/Button as well as a Label & Image/Button....
The CalendarExtender Plus is a modification of the calendar extender that ships as part of the Ajax Control Toolkit. There are two main functionalities added to the control. First, you can limit the selectable dates to a specified date range. Second, there is now the option to show an alternate header. The new header includes two DropDown Lists, one to select the month and one to select the year.
ComponentArt Calendar for ASP.NET is an integrated Calendar and Date Picker Control. Built to take advantage of ComponentArt's client-side rendering technology, Calendar for ASP.NET supports a variety of date and date-range selection types - without requiring postbacks for month paging or date selections.
- Rich Client-side Rendering: Built on ComponentArt's client-side rendering technology, Calendar doesn't require postbacks for month paging and date selections.
- Advanced Client Programming: Powerful client-side API featuring Microsoft AJAX library syntax allows for total control over structure and data, with persistence to the server.
- Deep Integration with Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX: Calendar is available in ASP.NET 1.0, and ASP.NET 2.0 frameworks, as well as in full integration with ASP.NET AJAX.
- Easy Implementation: ComponentArt Calendar enables easy implementation of stand-alone calendars, date pickers, pop-up calendars, and date range pickers.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: Supports IE5-7, Firefox 1-2, Netscape 7-8, Mozillas, Opera 8-9, Safari 1.
- Other Features: Multi-month display, multi-date selection, custom days collection, disabled days collection, keyboard control and more.
|1.x, 2.0, 3.5
ComponentOne Calendar™ for ASP.NET AJAX
Add a calendar to your Web site with ComponentOne Calendar for ASP.NET AJAX. Show a single month or a table of months with customizable styles and navigation elements. Combine it with ComponentOne Scheduler™ for ASP.NET AJAX to create a powerful, interactive, and flexible calendar and scheduling app.
- Multiple Selection Modes and Calendar Selectors
Calendar supports single and multiple date selection. Using the week day and week number selectors, you can select groups of days. Using the month selector, you can select the days of the entire month.
- Calendar Preview Panes
Optionally include preview panes, showing the previous and next calendar months. Just set one property to view date periods at the beginning or end of a give month without navigating.
- Reusable Templates
Get rich calendar days presentation and display customized header and footers using the collection of dynamic templates.
- Schedule Grid
Bind C1Calendar to the C1Scheduler control to display specific details for individual days, such as a to-do list, a schedule of events, or similar information.
- And more!
Other features include localization, animation effects, horizontal/vertical calendar orientation, advanced navigation, etc.
Calender for ASP.NET AJAX is part of ComponentOne Studio for ASP.NET AJAX, which is also part of ComponentOne Studio Enterprise....