BotDetect 2.0 ASP.NET CAPTCHA
||November 30, 2010
||December 28, 2010
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
Lanapsoft BotDetect - ASP.NET CAPTCHA is a website security component designed to protect your registration, comment, poll, guestbook, content submission, and other online forms from automated spam submissions.
It generates CAPTCHA images with textual code rendered in them that are easily decipherable to humans -- but not to spam bots.
In essence, it allows you to focus on your code or content -- instead of on deleting spam.
'Developer Edition' includes FULL SOURCE CODE and ROYALTY FREE distribution rights!
- time unlimited and fully functional demo version (it displays "Lanap" 50% of times),
- built-in sound support that allows access even to visually impaired people,
- 50 different CAPTCHA algorithms,
- customizable image size and format,
- full server side component,
- works on shared servers (medium trust support),
- not dependent on other software so it does not bring in any additional dependencies,
- includes high-quality samples,
- works with SharePoint,
- free 24x7 support.
/// C# sample code
/// validate the input code, and show the appropriate message
string code = CodeTextBox.Text.Trim().ToUpper();
MessageLabel.Text = "Correct!";
MessageLabel.Text = = "Incorrect!";
/// clear previous user code input
CodeTextBox.Text = String.Empty;
' VB.NET sample code
' validate the input code, and show the appropriate message
Dim code As String = CodeTextBox.Text.Trim().ToUpper()
If (SampleCaptcha.Validate(code)) Then
MessageLabel.Text = "Correct!"
MessageLabel.Text = "Incorrect!"
' clear previous user code input
CodeTextBox.Text = ""
Submit a review
Remove this crap
Reviewed by: xmen on Tuesday, November 30, 2010
its useless idiot control
STOP SAYING IT'S FREE!
Reviewed by: mychucky on Thursday, November 18, 2010
This is NOT free! Stop posting as free!
It is not Free!!!
Reviewed by: SilverNight on Saturday, May 29, 2010