|Source Code Available
||July 31, 2012
||August 22, 2012
Telerik Reporting is a lightweight reporting solution for all .NET cloud, web, and desktop platforms which targets developers and end-users. Rich interactive and reusable reports can be created by developers in Visual Studio, and by end users in the desktop-based Report Designer. With the help of Telerik Reporting users can examine and probe data, export reports to 20+ formats, and share reports.
Why Telerik Reporting
- Create reports in Visual Studio - the innovative WYSIWYG report design surface in VS simulates graph paper and represents the actual layout of the report elements as they would appear on printed paper. Numerous wizards assist in the process of creating reports, with almost no learning involved
- Standalone end-user Report Designer - give your users the power to create, edit, interact, and share ad-hoc in this desktop client
- Interactive reports with drill-through and drill-down support
- Intelligent OLAP reporting engine
- Report items: Chart, Table, Crosstab, List, Barcode, SubReport, HTMLTextBox, Shape, and more
- Deploy reports to ASP.NET, ASP.NET Ajax, MVC, Silverlight, WPF, WinForms, and Azure applications
- Use any data source (Telerik Reporting depends on standard .NET objects)
- Export reports to 20+ formats, incl. PDF, Excel, Word, CSV, GDI+ image formats, and more
- Convert and reuse existing reports from Crystal Reports, XtraReports, and Active Reports.
- Technical support and community support available even during your trial
Submit a review