. Net UPS Shipping LABEL Generator
||May 31, 2008
||August 21, 2008
||1.x, 2.0, 3.0
This component enables you (.NET programmer / developer) to:
* Programmatically create UPS shipping transactions and UPS Shipping labels directly within your own custom desktop programs or website.
* Optionally request "UPS Negotiated Rates" if your UPS account is qualified for such program.
* Void shipping transactions on shipment level or package level.
* Create outgoing or return labels.
* Create GIF, PNG image labels and corresponding HTML files to print labels over an intranet or ecommerce internet application.
* Create EPL, EPL2, SPL image labels that can be sent directly to a thermal printer like Eltron or Zebra label printers.
* Create domestic and international shipping labels.
* Create shipping labels for multiple packages simultaneously.
* Create shipping label for packages with Insurance or Declared Value with a automatic generation of corresponding printable High Value Report.
* You can put this component right on your own server - giving you full control over the component. Unlike other solutions, this is NOT dependent on any middle WebService between your own hosting server and UPS.
* Yours forever to use. No renewal, or recurring subscription fees.
// Instantiate the component
EMXShip my_label = new EMXShip();
// Step 1 of 3
my_label.AccessLicenseNumber = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_label.UserId = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_label.Password = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_label.ShipperNumber = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_label.AccountNumber = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
// Step 2 of 3
// Now add your package(s)
UPackage my_pkg1 = new UPackage();
my_pkg1.PackageWeight = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_pkg1.PackageReferenceNumberValue = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
my_pkg1.PackageServiceOptionsInsuredMonetaryValue = "YOUR VALUE HERE";
// Step 3 of 3
// After adding your packages, now we're ready to call "ShipSubmit" which will create your labels in GIF, PNG, EPL or SPL, depending on what you specified.
Submit a review
.NET UPS Shipping LABEL Generator
Reviewed by: Lindall on Thursday, August 21, 2008
Excellent step-by-step example. That you for a voiding any assumptions.