|Source Code Available
||Free to try
||October 24, 2010
||November 05, 2010
||1.x, 2.0, 3.5
ActiveAnalysis for Silverlight, Windows Forms, and ASP.NET allows developers to rapidly embed out-of-the box OLAP, data visualization and Business Intelligence features in Windows and Web applications with one convenient purchase!
With the ability to connect to virtually any data source and support for three development platforms, rolling out your own ad hoc Business Intelligence application is now easier than ever.
Why is ActiveAnalysis your complete solution?
- Support for Silverlight, Windows Forms and ASP.NET development in one component.
- Charts, pivot tables and data visualization in one programmable control.
- Rich drag-and-drop user experience encourages self-discovery of data.
- Excel exports allow end users to share analysis results offline.
- Flexible data binding allows you to treat relational data as multi-dimensional.
- Native support for SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) and custom intelligent MDX queries.
Existing customer? Why upgrade to ActiveAnalysis 2?
- Export your analysis results to Excel so you can easily share your findings with others.
- Deliver Windows-like functionality in the browser with Microsoft Silverlight® support.
- Uncover trends more easily with a continuous view of discrete data.
- Give users more power with automatic selection of the most appropriate visual format based on the current layout.
- Learn more quickly with improved product documentation and more.
private void OnExportToCSV(object sender, EventArgs e)
SaveFileDialog dialog = new SaveFileDialog();
dialog.DefaultExt = ".csv";
dialog.Filter = "CSV files (*.csv)|*.csv|All files|*.*";
bool? dialogResult = dialog.ShowDialog();
if (dialogResult != true)
// Save file
using (Stream fs = dialog.OpenFile())
using (StreamWriter writer = new StreamWriter(fs))
Submit a review