||September 28, 2004
||November 25, 2007
ASPDotNet Site Search is a search control. Add the file types and the directories you wish to be indexed in the search and you're ready to allow your visitors to search your site. You can use control parameters to set the file types you want to allow your visitors to search for.
- File Types to Search; shtml, html, htm, asp, aspx
- Dynamic File Types; .aspx, .asp, .shtml, etc.
- Banned Folders; provide the control with the file folders on the server that should NOT be searched.
- Banned Files; provide the control with a list of files to disclude from the search ie. myloginpage.aspx, myadminpage.aspx, etc.
- Returns the results in a datagrid with a display of the term searched for, the number of found matches and the total number of files scanned.
- Visitors can filter the search by "All words, Any Words, or Phrase".
Submit a review
Reviewed by: Jason Duncan on Sunday, November 25, 2007
no longer available for download.