ASP.NET Website Login Help
Here's everything you need to know about joining and signing in to the ASP.NET website.
Prepared by Terri Morton, Neudesic
Last updated: October 29, 2014
Creating an Account on the ASP.NET Website
Note: You'll need a Microsoft account to join the ASP.NET website.
- Navigate to http://www.asp.net/
- Click the "Join" link in the top right corner of the screen
- On the next screen ("Join Our Community"), click the "Sign in" button
- This will bring up a "Sign in" pop-up. Enter your Microsoft account credentials, then press "Sign in"
- If your Microsoft account is already a part of the ASP.NET website membership, you will be automatically signed in to the site, and your Username appears in the top right corner.
- If your Microsoft is not yet a part of the ASP.NET website membership, you will be prompted to "Let this app access your info?" You will need to click "Yes" in order to successfully create an ASP.NET website account.
- You will now return to the "Join Our Community" page, where you are prompted to enter a Username, agree to the Site Terms, and type in captcha characters.
- Fill out the page, then click the "Join Now" button.